Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Welcome!

Hello everyone!
Let me be the first one to welcome you to my new blog "So Creative!"

I have been thinking about writing a blog for a while now to share all of the ideas that go through my mind,  and I am finally putting my words to action!

I want this blog to be a place where people can come and find creative ways to express themselves.
I also want this blog to be an encouragement for me to continue to grow in something that I am passionate about, and what better way to do it than to record it and share it with you?
After all, sharing is caring, right? :)

You will mostly find posts about sewing, repurposing clothes, and crafting... and maybe some recipes here and there.

I will try to keep this as friendly as possible and explain things as easy as I can including pictures, instructions, and comments (and links if needed to).

So I hope you like what you find and come back for more!

this is me:

And here are some pictures of the people I care about the most!

My boyfriend:

And my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment