Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

OoTD: Mustard Sweater and Floral Skirt

Today I wanted to take a quick moment to post an outfit I wore a couple of weeks ago and never got a chance to share.

This is one of my favorite skirts... Actually, this is my favorite skirt.. You can find it styled else where in my blog..




And I also love this scarf (which happens to be Ace's hehe)


I paired the skirt (forever XXI) with black tights, gray booties (Timberlands) and a mustard sweater.


I added a green belt to bring out the pop of green in the skirt


What do you think? Subscribe if you liked this outfit


Today's scripture that brings truth to my heart: "Gold there is, and rubies in abundance, but lips that speak knowledge are a rare jewel." (Proverbs 20:15 NIV)
I like talking... A lot, so sometimes I need to remind myself to be wise and avoid unnecessary words. It's better to say few knowledgable words, than ramble nonse infinitely. So I encourage you to speak knowledge :)


God bless, Aranza 

Ps. I love this skirt because it has pockets!!


1 comment: