Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

DIY: Shelf Repurposing Tutorial



HelloOooooo!!

I wanted to share this little repurposing of a shelf I did a while back.
This is the before



Don't ask me where I got this from, because I don't even know


As much as I love butterflies, they had to go


I cleaned the shelf (and sand it.. Yeah right!)

And I got to business.. I love white, so it just made sense to paint it with some white paint that I had laying around (with primer, so I didn't have to sand! Oh yeah!) I did 3 coats to cover all the blue


And I added some new knobs :D because I thought they went great with the blue frame I made here


Aren't these lovely!!
(I got them at hobby lobby, btw)


And here it is! Housing some if my favorite things! (That tall flower was left over from something my mom did and that's not its permanent place)


Next to the awesome mirror Ace's aunts gave me..


What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment