Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

OoTD: Great Love

Psalm 89:1-2 reads:
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever;
with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations.
I will declare that your love stands firm forever,
that you established your faithfulness in heaven itself."

This day I put on great love. Not because of my ability to love immersely, but because God loved me first!
And I wanted to share that love with you. He loves through "thick and thin" (as our society ikes to say).
He is faithful through my successes AND my failures. He sticks around and LOVES me when I'm a brat  to my parents, I resent someone, or I'm unforgiving. He loves me through my unfaithfulness, because He is faithful to his love for me AAAND YOU!



Sweater is from American Eagle, necklace from icing, velvet pants Vera Wang (kohl's).. And I don't remember where I got the lace tank top


Lace booties are from Urban Outfitters (got them 3 or 4 years ago) and the leg warders are DIY from a sweater and some gold buttons!




I made this headband last year.
I am no professional knitter, but I remember making a 12 stitch wide headband by whatever fit around my head. I made the bow in the same manner: a rectangle of 14 (purl?) stitches by about 45 rows (I wanted to make the bow slightly wider than the headband) .. the rectangle ended up being 20" by 10". I attached both of them with a narrower strip (12 stitches wide by 9 rows) which is stretched a lot and I also used a narrower needle to make it. I used a size 8 or 10 needle for the rest of the headband.. Sorry for the unprofessional tutorial, but I don't remember exactly what I did!

Honestly, I don't think there's a wrong way to make a bow headband because you can make the bow as big or little as you want!


Have a great day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment