Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

OoTD: God's Beautiful Creation


Here is the outfit I wore a couple of days ago. I live in the Midwest and the weather has been going nuts, so I took these pictures when the temperature was below freezing!


We had just have a tremendous snow storm, so I had to go with rain boots 


On top of being chilly, it was windy!! But oh! How beautiful God's creation is.. especially covered in snow!!


I don't know how this happened to this picture, but I'm going to leave it alone and enoy it!


 I wore the belt most of the day, but I took it off later and I think I like it either way.



I got thse boots for Christmas, but when I got them they had brown laces, so recently I switched them up for a pretty black bow!


When I originally bought this shirt, it was an extra large. I really liked the bow detail at the neckline, and the softness of it, but it was too big. So, I took the sides in and left the bottom hem untouched. I really like the fact that it's a very long shirt now!


Yours, Aranza


"Trust in the Lord, and do good; dwell in the land and befriend faithfulness. Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart." (Psalm 37:3, 4 ESV)
God is good


No comments:

Post a Comment