Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

OoTD: Thanksgiving. white seater, vest and scarf


Hello everyone!
Remember the sweater I refashioned here?

Well, here's the outfit of that day!



I paired it with brown oxfords that you can see in the picture above
I'm enjoying the last couple of days until I'm forced to wear boots.
Don't get me wrong, I love boots, but I like to mix things up, too.


And just for the sake of keeping it real, here's some pictures with my eyes closed:



 Here's me attacking the photographer (Ace)

 

And here are some that just didn't turn our good





  
My creepy face


Love, Aranza

"Enter his gates with thanksgiving
    and his courts with praise;
    give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;
    his faithfulness continues through all generations."

Psalm 100:4-5

No comments:

Post a Comment