Pages

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Fall Outfit. OoTD. Pattern Pants

Hello lovelies!

I hope you are enjoying your fall.. Here, in the Chicagoland area, winter is making its way into fall.. The leaves are barely falling, yet I've had to defrost my car every morning for the past couple of weeks!


Any way, I love fall. It's one of my favorite seasons (along with spring, winter and summer...)


These pants are ankle length (for spring), but I decided to wear them with boots to keep me warm and to "autumize" them.





And, as usual, the random picture


(here's to having fun with my fiance!)

31 “‘My son,’ the father said, ‘you are always with me, and everything I have is yours. 32 But we had to celebrate and be glad, because this brother of yours was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.’”
Luke 15 (for the whole story, read verses 11-32)

Whether you are the older or younger brother, God loves you and desperately wants what's best for you
Yours, Aranza

No comments:

Post a Comment