Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

DIY: Awesome Christmas Basket!!

Hello!
I wanted to share a gift idea for the holidays.
Every year, my family and I want to give gifts to everyone we know, but... We don't always know what to give!!!
So, last year, we decided to make baskets for our relatives and friends and this is what one of them looked like



Here is the recipe for the marshmallows

I used a rotary cutter to cut little squares (for the hot coco, and snacking) and cookie cutters to make cool Christmas shapes!





 I put the cool shapes in clear containers that I don't know where I got from...
And the square ones in clear celophan bags..


The basket has a fabric stocking, a Christmas plate, chocolate flavored Twizzlers (my cousin's favorite), Hershey's bars, a box of varied chocolates, cookies in a jar, and a bag (and little clear container) of marshmallows.. I also added a container with hot coco mix and then covered the basket with clear shrink wrap (which was a failure! hehe)



And I had some of this left over (the odd shapes after cutting with the cookie cutters) My mom, brother and I ate them all within a day!!!

Happy Holidays!!

Aranza

No comments:

Post a Comment